This is a week of originals on Netflix. Each title being added to the service is exclusively available from the streamer, and there’s a few of them you are going to want to pay very close attention to.
The biggest new release of the week is the arrival of Lost in Space Season 1. After the reboot of the classic TV series debuted its series premiere–which GameSpot’s own Michael Rougeau called a “promising start” for the show in his Lost in Space review–at WonderCon, the 10-episode season will begin streaming on April 13, and it’s one you’re not going to want to miss.
Additionally, this week sees new seasons of The Magic School Bus Rides Again and AMO, along with original films Come Sunday, I’m Not an Easy Man, and Pickpockets–which is set on Bogota as a group of teens learn to be master thieves. For cooking show fans, a new episode of Chef’s Table will debut, this one focused on pastries.
You can take a look at all of the week’s new releases below. Beyond that, you can see everything coming and going from Netflix in April, as well as what Hulu and Amazon Prime Video have to offer.
- AMO: Season 1 (Netflix Original)
- Greg Davies: You Magnificent Beast (Netflix Original)
- Pickpockets (Netflix Original)
- Lost in Space, Season 1 (Netflix Original)
- Chef’s Table: Pastry (Netflix Original)
- Come Sunday (Netflix Original)
- I Am Not An Easy Man (Netflix Original)
- The Magic School Bus Rides Again: Season 2 (Netflix Original)